november 11-22, 2013
Staff Council is sponsoring a donation drive to benefit dogs & cats waiting for adoption at Faithful Friends Animal Sanctuary. November 11-22, 2013.
Litter (we use a ton!)
Kitchen size trash bags
Laundry detergent HE (High-Efficiency)
Purina Cat, Kitten, Dog & Puppy dry food - we only feed this brand to keep their diet consistent
Any brand of wet food and treats
- Look around, see what you have, and bring it in! Of course, you are always welcome to purchase NEW ITEMS to donate!
(Please note: no donations OF pets will be accepted, only donations FOR pets!)
Collection boxes for donated items will be located in the following campus buildings:
- Hedrick Administration Building (1st floor near Registrar's Office; 2nd floor outside Provost's Office)
- Corriher-Linn-Black Library
- Abernethy Physical Education Building /Gym (Main desk area)
- Cannon Student Center (Student Affairs Office)
- Ketner Hall 2nd floor (near 207)
- Center for the Environment
- Hoke Hall Information Technology Area
For more information, please contact Bridgette Gibbs.
On behalf of Staff Council, thank you for helping our furry friends in need!