Donation Drive: february 10-21, 2014
The Staff Council has sponsored several very successful Donation Drives in support of Rowan Helping Ministries. The next donation drive will be February 10-21, 2014.
Rowan Helping Ministries expresses their sincere thanks to everyone at Catawba who contributed the following items during the recent Staff Council donation drive:
Food items (boxed/canned):
- Canned fruit
- Canned vegetables
- Dried beans
- Canned meats (ravioli, tuna, chicken, beef stew, etc.)
Other needed items:
- New or gently used towels and washcloths
- Pajamas (up to 2X)
- Hotel Samples (shampoo, conditioner, soap, lotions)
- Feminine products
In addition to the items above, any items on the master wishlist of ongoing needs would be welcome — some may be items you have around the house!
During our donation drives, collection boxes for donated items can be found in the following campus buildings:
- Hedrick Admin Bldg (2 locations: hallway of 1st floor near Registrar's office; outside Provost's Office, 2nd floor)
- Corriher-Linn-Black Library
- Abernethy Physical Education Bldg/Gym (Main desk area)
- Cannon Student Center (Student Affairs Office)
- Ketner Hall 2nd floor (near 207)
- Center for the Environment
Rowan Helping Ministries is also in need of funds. If you choose to support RHM with a monetary donation, please forward CHECKS ONLY (payable to Rowan Helping Ministries) to Bridgette Gibbs. All donated checks collected will be taken directly to RHM on behalf of the Catawba College Community.
On behalf of Staff Council, thank you for helping our neighbors in need!