- Is it required that students live on campus at Catawba?
- Are Freshman allowed to have cars at your school?
- Can you explain your meal plans?
- What is the number of undergraduate students attending Catawba?
- What kinds of student activities are offered?
Please note that all students under the age of 21 must live on campus and participate in the meal plan, unless they live with their parent(s) or legal guardian(s). Students may move off campus starting the semester in which they turn 21. Exemptions are made for students who:
- are married or
- are living with parents or guardians in the immediate area.
- have a child
Residential students wanting to move off campus should submit the Request to Live Off-Campus form. Approximately 70% of Catawba's students live on campus, lending to a more fulfilling college experience.
Yes, freshmen are allowed to have cars on campus. NOTE: There is a $50 parking fee per semester ($100 per academic year)
There are meal plan options available. All students can choose the one which best fits their schedule and lifestyle. Please remember that all residential students are required to be on the meal plan.
For more details, visit the Chartwells Dining website.
There are many opportunities for student involvement and entertainment at Catawba College. Not only do we have student clubs and organizations that vary by interests and activities, we also have Wigwam Productions which sponsors many fun and exciting events.
Questions not answered here?
E-mail us your question and one of our admissions counselors will answer.