Tips for Parents
Celebrating Valentine's Day Creatively
Who says Valentine's Day is just for those who are dating or married? Valentine's Day is about love! Show your love for your student this month by...
- Sending a gift basket with your student's favorite treats from home
- Making a CD mix or mp3 compilation with songs your student loves or songs from her childhood
- Calling or writing to share some of your favorite stories from her childhood
- Putting together a family newsletter dedicated to your student — have siblings and extended family members write "articles," submit pictures and more!
- Sending a creative e-card or mail message (visit www.careerbuilder.com/ monk-e-mail/ for information on Monk-e-mail)
- Mailing a fun "romantic" movie and some microwave popcorn, a pair of cute heart pajamas or undies, or cool room decor
Prepared for our institution by PaperClip Communications, www.paper-clip.com.
Copyright 2006, 125 Paterson Ave., Little Falls, NJ 07424