Tips for Parents
10 Things Your Student Needs to Hear During Finals Week
- "We're behind you."
- "Do your best and show them what you've got."
- "Sleep, fresh air and eating well are important, too. You can't study ALL the time!"
- "Call if you need to talk."
- "We believe in you."
- "Focus during these last few weeks and summer break will feel even more worthwhile."
- "I KNOW you've got it in you!"
- "We're looking forward to having you home."
- "We'll celebrate when you're done!"
- "You can do this. I know you can."
Prepared for our institution by PaperClip Communications, www.paper-clip.com.
Copyright 2006, 125 Paterson Ave., Little Falls, NJ 07424