Tips for Parents
- The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch and Jeffrey Zaslow.
How would you document all you've learned and experienced in your lifetime if you found out you only had a limited amount of time to live?
- Assassination Vacation by Sarah Vowell.
History, humor and vacation all mixed in one, as you visit the sites associated with presidential assassinations.
- Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult.
Explore family dynamics… and a difficult struggle involving redemption and coming to terms with the past.
- The End of Nature by Bill McKibben.
What is nature and how has humanity impacted its beauty and wonder?
- The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream by Barack Obama
- Hard Call: The Art of Great Decisions by John McCain and Mark Salter
- A Woman in Charge: The Life of Hillary Rodham Clinton by Carl Bernstein
Learn more about the 2008 presidential candidates so you can make an informed choice this fall.
Consider reading any of these books this summer by yourself—or with friends or family for some interesting discussions.
Prepared for our institution by PaperClip Communications, www.paper-clip.com.
Copyright 2006, 125 Paterson Ave., Little Falls, NJ 07424