Tips for Parents
5 Ways to Connect with Your Student This Summer
Whether you're in the same place or living apart, there are some simple ways to stay connected with your student...
- Suggest that you both read the same book so you can discuss it.
- Go to a movie that your student has seen so you can compare notes.
- Meet halfway to spend some time together, whether it's for lunch, a hike or a chat.
- Swap photos of your individual summer adventures—a picture often speaks volumes!
- Volunteer together for a worthy cause, whether it's distributing water at a local 5K run or helping in a community garden.
Prepared for our institution by PaperClip Communications, www.paper-clip.com.
Copyright 2006, 125 Paterson Ave., Little Falls, NJ 07424