Tips for Parents
Seasonal Student Issues #15
"I'm Leaving for School in a Few Short Weeks!"-Related Issues
It's likely hitting your student now... he's heading to college in a few weeks. With this realization will likely come some excitement — and some anxiety — regarding issues such as:
• Will people like me?
• Will I find friends as good as the ones I have here at home?
• How can I reinvent myself?
• Will I be able to handle college academics?
• How will I find my way around this campus?
• Who will I turn to if I'm struggling?
• Will I still be as connected to my family/friends?
• What if I don't get along with my roommate?
Prepared for our institution by PaperClip Communications, www.paper-clip.com.
Copyright 2006, 125 Paterson Ave., Little Falls, NJ 07424