Tips for Parents
Seasonal Student Issues #13
There's a seasonal ebb and flow when it comes to student issues. Here are a few things your student may be experiencing this spring:
- Anxiety and tension due to realizations that the year is ending and final exams are about to occur
- Senior Panic about jobs, finances, etc.
- First-year students are feeling somewhat confident because they believe that they have made it through the first year (almost!)
- Good feelings are evident as summer is near
- Lots of cramming, studying and wrapping things up academically
- End of the year socialization
- Packing and checking out
- Saying goodbye to important people and putting closure on the year
Prepared for our institution by PaperClip Communications, www.paper-clip.com.
Copyright 2006, 125 Paterson Ave., Little Falls, NJ 07424