Tips for Parents
Looking Toward Family Weekend
Here are a few things to do to prepare for Family Weekend:
- Find a place to sleep, if you're planning to stay overnight
- Look through the campus listing of all there is to do that weekend
- Check with your student to see what he'd like to do during your visit
- Express the types of things you hope to do when on campus
- Determine if siblings and other relatives will be joining you
- Make meal reservations in town — it's a busy weekend!
- Ask your student if he'd like you to bring anything he needs to school and/or take anything back — that'll help you plan your vehicle space
We look forward to having you on campus with us!
Prepared for our institution by PaperClip Communications, www.paper-clip.com.
Copyright 2006, 125 Paterson Ave., Little Falls, NJ 07424