Tips for Parents
Who says Valentine's Day is just for those who are dating or married? Valentine's Day is about love! You can show your love for your student this month by...
- Sending a gift basket with your student's favorite treats from home.
- Making a CD mix with songs your student loves or songs from his/her childhood.
- Calling or writing to share some of your favorite stories from your student's childhood.
- Sending a fun "romantic" movie and some microwave popcorn, a pair of cute heart pajamas or a T-shirt, or cool room decor.
- Putting together a family newsletter dedicated to your student — have siblings and extended family members write "articles," submit fun pictures and more!
- Sending a creative e-card or monkey mail message (visit www.careerbuilder. com/monk-e-mail for information on Monk-e-mail) or create and send a multi-media "photo story" using these directions
Prepared for our institution by PaperClip Communications, www.paper-clip.com.
Copyright 2006, 125 Paterson Ave., Little Falls, NJ 07424