Tips for Parents
There's a seasonal ebb and flow when it comes to student issues. Here are a few things your student may be experiencing this month:
- exploration and acknowledgement of personal values
- long distance relationship strain
- feelings of loneliness and homesickness may increase
- a desire to feel connected to campus
- roommate adjustments
- experimentation with alcohol and other drugs
"It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are."
~ E.E. Cummings
Prepared for our institution by PaperClip Communications, www.paper-clip.com.
Copyright 2006, 125 Paterson Ave., Little Falls, NJ 07424