|NOW ACCEPTING YouTube!|
Just e-mail us the link for your YouTube story. It's easy!
OR, simply tell us your story over the phone by CALLING our office —
CREATING YOUR STORY
To create your story, follow the recommended steps below:
- Get Your Idea. Review the categories to help retrieve a memory or story that you'd like to share.
- Plan Your Story. Create an outline or storyboard that will guide you in your story-making process. Need help getting started? Review the Tips page for helpful hints. If you write a script to help you tell your story, SAVE it! We would like to include a transcript along with your story.
- Gather Supporting Media (Optional). Find any images, audio, and/or video that you'd like to add to your story. We recommend that you use or submit at least a few photos; however, you CAN submit audio or text only.
- Tell Your Story. Record yourself telling your story. Submit it as-is or add music (optional) to your movie later along with any desired images. Be sure to check out the options in the recommended software to ensure you use the software that will best suit what you want to do with your story.
DO IT THE EASY WAY!
Just write us with your story, send us a YouTube link, or phone in your story (e-mail us for details) — or schedule a time to drop by and record your story in our office.
- Build Your Story (OPTIONAL - if including imagery and/or video). Construct your story using your own software or one of the FREE and easy-to-use software programs that we recommend.
- Deliver Your Story. When you've completed your story, see the requirements page for how to get us your story.
- Repeat! All members of the community are encouraged to participate and share as many stories as they wish.