Student Blog: The China Ten - Business Study Tour of China
by brad ross '09
- Entry 1 (Touching Down in Hong Kong and Hitting the Streets!)
- Entry 2 (Experiencing Hong Kong by Air, Land and Sea)
- Entry 3 (Crossing Over into Mainland China)
- Entry 4 (Goodbye Shenzhen, Hello Shanghai!)
- Entry 5 (Buddhas to Bargain Shopping: Day 2 in Shanghai)
- Entry 6 (A Shaky Situation in Xian)
- Entry 7 (The Terra-Cotta Experience)
- Entry 8 (Beijing in a Nutshell)
- Entry 9 (A Look Back on the Trip to China)
PHOTOS: Business Study Tour of China
Students, faculty, staff and alumni associated with Catawba College’s Ketner School of Business are taking a "Business in China" tour May 19-June 1. The tour includes visits to Beijing, Xian, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Hong Kong.
Catawba student Bradley Ross is a senior business administration major from Freeland, Md. and a member of Catawba's Lacrosse Team. He shares his China experiences during the trip in this blog.