NOTE: Please read the requirements before applying.
How to Apply as a Transfer Day Student
- Request an application by writing or calling the Office of Admissions or apply online:
Office of Admissions
2300 W. Innes Street
Salisbury, NC 28144-2488
Phone: (704) 637-4402 or toll-free, 1-800-CATAWBA
Fax: (704) 637-4222
• Online Application »
Submit the following items directly to the Office of Admissions:
- A completed application for admission;
- An official college transcript from every institution of higher learning that you have attended;
- An official copy of your high school transcript, a General Education Development (G.E.D.) certificate or a certified Adult H.S. Diploma; and
- A non-refundable $25 (USD) processing fee
Deadlines and Notifications
Transfer students are strongly encouraged to send their college transcript(s), official final high school transcript and application to Catawba College by August 1 for the fall semester and no later than two weeks prior to the Spring semester. Official college transcripts must be mailed directly from the office of the registrar from all previously attended institutions; and prospective applicants should request the transcripts be sent to Catawba immediately upon their decision to apply.
Candidates will be notified of their application status within three weeks after Catawba receives the completed application file, including all college transcripts and any other requested information.