- What does Catawba offer in scholarship opportunities?
- Are athletic scholarships available to athletes since Catawba is a Division II school?
- Can I be guaranteed a scholarship or financial aid before attending?
- What is the tution and room & board costs?
- Are the cost and fees different for out-of-state or international students?
More Questions »
Catawba offers a variety of competitive Academic Scholarship Opportunities:
First Family Scholarships: Catawba's most prestigious merit scholarhip with awards up to full tuition
- Catawba Scholarships and Grants: Available to student with outstanding academic achievements, leadership and character.
- Performance Scholarships: Available for talented students in Theatre and Music
Absolutely. If you are interested in athletic scholarships you need to contact the coaches from the sport you are interested in. Visit our Athletics Contact Page to get the contact information for the coach of the specific sport you are interested in.
Academic scholarships and grants from Catawba are based on minimum GPA and SAT/ACT scores. A student asking for government financial aid must fill out a FAFSA form before the March 15th deadline. Financial aid can never be "guaranteed" for a student until he/she is accepted and enrolled, but estimates can be given. Contact the Financial Assistance Office at 1-800-CATAWBA for more information.
For the most recent figures, visit our Financial Aid website.
Catawba does not charge any additional fees for out-of-state students. Tuition and fees are the same for all students, whether they are in-state, out-of-state or international full-time students.
Questions not answered here?
E-mail us your question and one of our admissions counselors will answer.