- National Center for Learning Disabilities
An online guide to essential information about learning disabilities, early literacy and learning resources, support for adolescents and adults with learning disabilities, public policy and advocacy tools.
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
Chadd is a resource that provides information about ADHD, the characteristics of adults with ADHD, and articles on managing medication.
- LD Online
An interactive resource guide for learning disabilities. Go to: LD in Depth - Adult issues
- LD Pride
An interactive online resource for adults with LD and ADHD. Determine your learning syle, definitions and types of LD, and references to other online sources.
- Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic (RFBD)
RFBD provides educational and professional books in accessible media format to people with print disabilities. They have an extensive free library of books on audio cassette covering a wide range of subjects and academic levels. Services are available to persons with a verified visual, physical, or specific learning disability that substantially limits reading. (Membership fee)
- Educational Testing Service
Go to: Resources for Test Takers with Disabilities. Resource for Documentation Criteria.
Side by side comparison of the Differences between High School and College.
- WNY Collegiate Consortium and Disability Advocates
College Success and more.
- Students with Disabilities Preparing for Postsecondary Education: Know Your Rights and Responsibilities
Information provided by the U. S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights.
- Americans with Disabilities Act Document Center
- EASI (Equal Access to Software and Information)
- Association on Higher Education And Disability (AHEAD)
- Council for Exceptional Children
- National Rehabilitation Association
- North Carolina Assistive Technology Program