The Mort Lerner Wellness Center, located in the Cannon Student Center, features the latest aerobic equipment and weight machines. The center, established with a gift from Bernice Levenson Lerner in memory of her husband, is open to all current students, faculty, staff and immediate family members (at least 16 years old) of Catawba College.
- About the Center
- Rules and Regulations
- Fitness Classes
- DVD Checkout - NEW!
- Participation Agreement
- FREE Personal Training
EXPLORE the Wellness Center (Interactive)
Follow Us @CatawbaLernerWellnessCenter
Summer hours for the Wellness Center will be as follows:
- MONDAY–THURSDAY: 11am–1pm AND 5pm–7pm
REGULAR semester Hours
The hours are as follows:
- SUNDAY: 6:00pm–8:00pm
- MONDAY–THURSDAY: 6:00am–10:00pm
- FRIDAY: 6:00am–5:00pm
- SATURDAY: 9:00am-2:00pm
accessing the center
In order to access to the center, you must follow these two steps:
- Fill Out the Waiver (annual participation agreement). You must sign a new waiver, even if you have already previously signed a waiver. The waiver will be signed on an annual basis and expires July 31st each year.
- Bring Your Catawba ID with you each time. You will need to swipe your ID card at the desk ON EACH VISIT to the Wellness Center. Swiping your card takes the place of signing in, helps us track necessary waiver renewals, and validates access to the center. The wellness staff will let you know if there are any issues at the time you swipe your card. Spouses and family members who do not have a Catawba ID will be entered manually by wellness staff.
Questions? Contact US
- Emily Schneider, Coordinator of the Wellness Center
- E-mail: email@example.com