recycled fashion show
For Earth week, Environment Catawba Outreach (E.C.O.) invites all students to participate in the fashion show or just come and enjoy the festivities. The 2010 show was Wednesday, April 21st in the student center. Prizes were awarde.
- Clothing MUST be made from recycled material.
- You must use adhesives or attachments such as tape, staples, and thread.
- Make sure you have a model to wear the clothing you make or you can wear it yourself.
- DON'T cover or use preexisting clothing.
- DON'T use fresh items like new copy paper, unused aluminum foil, etc.
- DON'T buy materials to make an outfit. SEE YOU THERE!