|PHOTOS: 2012 Club Fair|
In accordance with the Constitution, the Inter Club Council (ICC) will work to encourage communication between all chartered clubs and provide any resources that clubs may need. The ICC will work together to inform the Student Body of the events they plan and will work together to accomplish programming needs of the institution.
Budget Request Hearings are at 9:00pm in the SGA room on the following dates:
- September 9
- September 30
- October 21
- November 11
- January 27
- February 17
- March 24
- April 14
About Budget Requests »
In order to help clubs plan events, the ICC will publish a newsletter as well as coordinate event dates which will be distributed at the beginning of each SGAC meeting.
Event Planning Tips
- Advertising is required one week in advance! Posters, table tents, e-mails, and facebook groups are allowed. To send a campus wide e-mail, contact Jan Gillean. Flyers must be placed on bulletin boards — do not apply tape to paint! A poster printer is available to clubs free of charge. Clubs should provide a black and white 8.5 x 11" poster to be converted. Advertisements must be removed 24 hours after the event.
- Campus wide events (like dances and festivals) require having a Public Safety Officer(s) on duty. Officers must be hired for a minimum of four hours at a rate of $20/hour. Requests for officers must be made at least two weeks before the event.
- To reserve a facility on campus, e-mail Catawba Conferences or call ext. 4200. They also provide tables, chairs, etc.
- Catering for events is allowed but is discouraged as Chartwells offers amenities catering companies cannot provide (like dishes and tablecloths). E-mail Corey Fischer or call ext. 4400.
- The ICC can also provide paper products for events!
If you have any questions, please e-mail DJ Colson.