- Meet Our Staff
- Insurance Requirement
- Health History & Physical Exam Forms
- Physician Services Policy
• Policy and Information
clinic Location and hours
The Proctor Student Health Center is located in the Cannon Student Center. It is staffed by two Registered Nurses throughout the week and offers on-campus physician hours as well:
Registered Nurses' Hours:
- MONDAY-FRIDAY: 8:00am–4:30pm
Existing standing orders will also be in place for the nurses to treat your illness.
- MONDAY: 11:00am–12:00 noon
- WEDNESDAY: 11:00am–12:00 noon*
- FRIDAY: 11:00am–12:00 noon
*Allergy injections and other required physician supervised services on campus will be administered during Wednesday clinic hours only.
Salisbury Pediatrics Associates:
(129 Woodson Street) - Students must have their college ID, insurance card with copay, and current medications when going for an office visit.
- MONDAY-FRIDAY (May 1-October 31): 8am-9am and 5pm-6pm
- MONDAY-FRIDAY (November 1–April 30): 8am-9am and 5pm-7pm
- SATURDAY: 9am-11:30am
- SUNDAY: 10am-12pm
- HOLIDAYS: Call (704) 636-5576 for holiday hours.
All students may receive assistance in the Health Center. Although you will not be charged a copay, your insurance will be filed by Salisbury Pediatric Associates. When it is necessary to charge a student for services in the Health Center, every effort is made to keep charges to a minimum.
Prior to first registration at Catawba College, all students are required to file with the Health Center completed Health History and Physical Examination forms. All candidates for intercollegiate athletics teams must have annual physical examinations no more than three (3) months prior to their arrival on campus.