- Please submit the following information to the Director of the Graduate Program in Education along with your COMPLETED APPLICATION.
- two official transcripts from each college/university attended (These should be mailed from the institution directly to the Department of Teacher Education, Catawba College.)
- the completed application forms, the health history and immunization form and documents, and the $25.00 application fee;
- a copy of the National Teacher Examination (NTE) scores, PRAXIS scores, or test scores used by other states and accepted by the State of North Carolina for reciprocal licensing;
- a copy of the applicant's teacher's license; and
- three references from individuals who have direct knowledge of the
applicant's academic and/or professional performance (reference forms
accompany the application form). At least one form should be completed by the applicant's principal or assistant principal.
- Request an appointment through the office of the Director of the Graduate Program for an admission interview.
Dr. Lou W. Kasias, Director, Graduate Program in Education
2300 W. Innes St.
Salisbury, NC 28144
(704) 637-4732 (fax)