report of the president's ad hoc committee (summer 2010)
Supporting materials used in the statement:
From the American Association of Colleges & Universities:
- Taking Responsibility for the Quality of the Baccalaureate Degree
- Greater Expectations: A New Vision for Learning as a Nation Goes to College
- College Learning for the New Global Century
- Raising the Bar: Employers' Views on College Learning in the Wake of the Economic Downturn
- Bureau of Labor Statistics: "Number of Jobs Held, Labor Market Activity, and Earnings Growth Among the Youngest Baby Boomers: Results from a Longitudinal Survey"