- Each team must be limited to (5) people. Only (4) team members will be allowed to serve at their table at one time; the fifth member may be used as a runner for supplies and may also stroll the event to taste chili at competing team-tables.
- All cooking utensils and pots (etc) must be washed, rinsed, and sanitized before use at the event.
- Each team's area must be maintained, clean and neat.
- The public must remain on the opposite side of your team's table.
- Team members may not wear loose clothing. Long sleeve garments must be tight to the arm and wrist. Hair of shoulder length or longer must be restrained or tied back. All team members must wear a cap, hairnet, or other hat. Each team member will be provided with a paper chef's hat via the team packet to be distributed by the host of this event.
- Hands must be washed and/or sanitized before handling utensils, pots, and food. Each team should bring (for team use) a hand sanitizer. Each team must provide at least one roll of dry paper towels for spills.
- All meat and food products must be purchased from:
*A commercial source.
*No homemade or home canned food is allowed.
*All original food containers/labels must be kept in your area until inspected.
- All meat products MUST be FDA-inspected:
- Wild game is not allowed
- Have a sales receipt stating purchase place and type of meat product.