The Business Advisory Board meets twice a year and serves as the sponsor for the Catawba College Business Hall of Fame and the Distinguished CEO Lecture Series. The Board is composed of 45 business leaders and serves in an advisory capacity for the Ketner School of Business. Formed in 2006, the board has been involved in the strategic plan and the consultant's plan for the expansion of the business school. It also gives advice on curriculum issues and is assisting in the development of additional internship opportunities.
- Catawba's Business Advisory Board Welcomes New Chair
- President of Duke Energy Carolinas to Speak at Catawba
- New Members Attend Business Advisory Board Meeting
- GlaxoSmithKline Vice Chairman Speaks at Catawba
- Business Advisory Board Announces Leadership
- Business Advisory Board to Hold Second Meeting
- Alumni Newsletter